Small Business Loans, Cash Advance - FAQ
- 1. How I can qualify?
- You have a business that accepts VISA and MasterCard as a form of payment.
- You process a minimum of $1,500 dollars a month.
- You can provide 3 months if business is not seasonal and 12 months if business is seasonal of past credit card statements and bank statements.
- You have been in business at least 2 years.
2. How easy is it to get approved by Infinity Funding?
It is a lot easier and faster than a typical bank loan. We understand the reality and the hardship of owning and operating a small- medium size business. The majority of our Executive Funding Specialists have also owned and operated their own small to mediums sizes businesses themselves.
3. How can I speed up my cash advance approval?
You may do the following: Fax Visa/MasterCard processing statements and bank statements. Submit any information you might have omitted from the application Provide documentation to explain all items that may create a questionable credit report.
Our fax number is: 866-651-1210
4. How do I get started?
Call a Funding Specialist at 877-209-8791
5. How does the program work?
You are advanced up to $1,000,000 based on your current sales receipts A small percentage is deducted from your ongoing Visa/MC receipts. There are no fixed payments and no fixed term time frame.
6. How much will a cash advance cost?
Pricing is based on the size of cash advance, the estimated time of distribution, and various other integral details of the cash advance program. This explained fully in the Cash Advance Approval sheet.
7. Is there a fee for providing a cash advance?
No, there are no administration fees.
8. Will bad credit affect my cash advance request?
It is not necessary for you to have good credit to receive a cash advance. A poor credit rating, including delinquencies, will not normally influence a cash advance.
9. How fast can I get a cash advance?
As fast as 72 hours. If relevant documents are missing or are difficult to obtain, as long as two weeks or more.
10. How much of a cash advance can I receive?
$1,500 to $1,000,000
11. How will I pay back the cash advance?
On a formula calculated based on your cash flow projections, we partner with you to determine your optimal payment.
12. Is this a loan?
No. This is not a loan. It is a purchase of future receivables.
13. When I have repaid my first cash advance, How easy is it to apply again?
If you have experienced no change in Financial status you will be approved automatically.
14. How complicated is the paperwork?
The paperwork that you will need to fill out is quite simple and takes no more than ten or fifteen minutes to complete. We have Funding Specialists on hand in our contact center to help you through this process.
15. I am already with another financing company providing similar financing. Does that mean I will get approved by Infinity Funding?
Our credit underwriting standard is slightly higher than that of similar companies; however, approximately 95% of our competitors' customers who applied for our funding have been accepted.
The only sure way to find out is by submitting an application.
16. Can I receive financing from Infinity Funding while the financing from another company is still outstanding?
Yes, but we must pay off any outstanding cash advances out of our first advance to you. (You receive all remaining proceeds). Depending on the particular finance company involved, there may be an exception to this policy, but most other credit card receivable companies will have to be paid off out of the first advance.
17. Is it going to cost me to apply for Infinity Funding financing?
No -- the application is free and there are no up-front fees charged to our customers. The sooner you get your application in, the quicker we can get back to you on the amount of monies we will be able to advance you.
18. I have high enough overall sales, but my VISA/MC volume is very low. Is there any way I could receive funding?
Yes. The minimum requirement for qualification of the cash advance program is $1,500.00 of your monthly VISA/MC transactions.
We custom tailor our products to suit our customers' needs all the time. Just ask!
19. Can the advance be renewed?
When the advance balance is down to approximately 20% of the original balance, the borrower can request it. As a matter of fact, most of our customers opt to do just that.
The owner of the business can request a renewal by phone, fax, or e-mail. Renewals are usually funded in less than 24 hours of being requested.
20. Do I have to switch my current credit card processor?
Yes. You must switch to our affiliated processors to receive funding.
Our affiliated credit card processing companies will meet or beat your current credit card processing cost structure. The bottom line is that you're not going to lose money for having to switch. (Most likely, you will be saving money by switching)
21. Do I have to get a new credit card terminal?
Not usually. All you have to do is re-program your terminal, which takes only 10 minutes and it can be done over the phone. Our credit card processor will call you to give step-by-step instructions.
22. What if I am not happy with Infinity Funding affiliated credit card processor?
We will try to resolve any issues right away for you. If not, we will switch you to one of our other processors. But staying with one of our processors is mandatory.
23. Who should I call right now with questions?
Call a Funding Specialist at 877-209-8791
Back to Top